Union Public Schools is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card. MySchoolBucks®! is an upgraded software version of the MyLunchMoney®! program that was piloted this spring at several sites.
- Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency – Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control – Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility – Make payments using credit/debit cards.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI (Mastercard Payment Card Industry standard) and CISP (Visa Cardholder Information Security Program).
Enrollment is easy!
- 1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account. Click the “SIGN UP TODAY” button.
- 2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- 3. Add your students using their school zip code, school name and student ID.
a. 5 or 6 digits without any leading zeros
b. Can be found on report card, Infinite Campus parent portal, Student ID card, class schedule or call the Child Nutrition Department at 918-357-6131.
- 4. Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
• Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s